Besides from providing you with insane fibre & maintenance?
Well, take a look below at
Our Service Model We Live By:
24/7 Active network Monitoring,
End to end Network Management &
3rd Party Management
Open Access ISPs’ FTTH/B, Closed Access Solution &
Prepaid Fibre Options
Home WiFi Mesh,
UPS Power Back up &
Dedicated On site Presence
Value Added Services
Design, Costing, Implementation and Management of projects;
Proposal preparation and presentation along with various business models options tailor made to the client’s requirements
Installation, Integration, Commissioning and Support of all Projects and equipment (including fibre installation, and testing);
Integration of telecommunications, television distribution, security, surveillance and metering systems for commercial and residential requirements (RFoG, SAT-IP etc);
Remote monitoring system for 24/7/365 monitoring of network's functionality as well as optimization
Fully functional Network Operating Centre (NOC) and support desk with full Networks Management Systems (NMS);
Service level agreements drafted specifically to meet client requirements;
Multiple ISP’s to operate over the sites represented.
Our support infrastructure:
• An extended business hours Telephonic Call Centre based in our Pretoria East Offices, manned by trained Call Centre agents and Service Delivery staff;
• A Virtual call centre which allows for call logging and call routing 24/7;
• Dedicated Product Engineers and Site Technicians on call during Business and After hours;
• Support Centres in Gauteng, Western Cape and KwaZulu Natal;
• Partner Support Programs and Training to allow partners to service their own customers.
Ready to start your next project?